Sunday, February 1, 2009

We are going to China next month!



I have been waiting to say that....
Today I went to Borders to purchase a few books on Beijing. We have appointments to check on our immunization status in the next two weeks. The next step is applying for our visa. I hope to work on that this week.
I have posted a couple of pictures of Diana at her latest dance recital. Dance is her most favorite thing to do, she takes nine classes a week :). She has her first competition in two weeks, so she is very excited. Unfortunately she is missing one when we are in China, but she thinks she made a good decision.

Our friends that are traveling with us had our first Skype call last week It was so fun to communicate with everyone at the same time, although some was text and some was voice. we need to work out the bugs :)

Several friends told us they signed up to "follow" our blog, so they would get an email notification when we posted entries and photos. However, the names do not show up on the follow list.
If anyone following receives this message, please let me know. If not, I will see if I can get some help to fix it.



Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment